OSWESTRY BORDERLAND HERITAGE
Visitors: 95327


Dyffryn Tanat and Region Development Trust
Chairman Ken Owen QGM
Consultant David Higman MBE

Porthywaen Methodist Church


1865 Porthywaen Methodist Church was built.

1996 Final service led by the Rev. V.Irving Penberhty Sunda y 4th August at 6.30pm.


1875 map showing the Methodist Chapel

Programme of the last service at Porthywaen Methodist Church.
Source David Higman.







Source Tom Edwards.

Centenary celebrations of Porthywaen Methodist Chapel




Source David Higman.








Source David Higman.
© 2024 Oswestry Borderland Heritage | New material added and updated October 2023 | Hosted by Weboriel