Visitors: 95327

Dyffryn Tanat and Region Development Trust
Chairman Ken Owen QGM
Consultant David Higman MBE

Queens Head Mills

1926 map showing the mills in Queens Head.

Photo of Queens Head mills taken from the sand pit area date unknown. This photo shows the two mills of Queens Head. The one on the left of the photo below the chimney being the corn mill (see photo below) and the other mill in the centre of the photo.

Good photo showing the main street in Queens Head showing the flour mill to the right.

Queens Head Mill as it is today(February 2014) having been converted to a private residence.

Source Ken Owen

Another photo showing the mill as it is today, having been converted into a private dwelling.

Source Ken Owen.
© 2024 Oswestry Borderland Heritage | New material added and updated October 2023 | Hosted by Weboriel